SYLPHI FOUNDATION is the non-profit, non-government, voluntary Foundation working, in tribal, rural and rurban villages. Since six years we worked as international teachers and social workers for two NGO with the communities, the families and the children.
As envisaged in its mission statement, SYLPHI FOUNDATION adopts the role of a catalyst. Its goal is to assist people in their development process and become capable enough to manage their life and environment independently.
SYLPHI FOUNDATION tried to create the real solution of problems by challenging old problems and in search of new perspectives. This is a challenge. But it is the challenge that SYLPHI FOUNDATION has taken up to address with firm dedication, discipline and determination.
The people are totally dependant on nature and often have to face real hard times when monsoon fails.
The issues addressed by the Foundation are:
- Well-being of poor’s and tribes
- Environment conservation
- Women and Child development
- Work for Aged, Orphan’s, Blind’s and Handicapped
- Development rural
- Community health
- Local self governance
- Sustainable agriculture through organic farming practices
- Use new techniques and new tools
- In its courses of functioning, the Foundation is associated with and undertaking need-based project with:
- Takshal International School
- Swachh Bharat
- Bedi Bachao Beti Padhao
- Sanitation for all
- Wins program
- And many such agencies
ACTIVITIES OF THE FOUNDATION
It contains formal and informal Education
Blind’s, Handicapped and Orphanage Schools
Vocational training centers
Art and Culture
precisely rural health advancement.
Distribution of health product during the WinS Program for the classes 4 to 8.
Why the microbe is dangerous
The use of drinking water
The urban waste
Washing of hands
Brushing of the teeth
Cleaning of the body
Women and child development:
Women empowerment and prevention of child harassment.
Research study on child development in education.
The children have not the proper importance and their role in the family. Our research will contain all about the child, his labours, his migration but essentially the education in school (infrastructure, environment, status, enrolment) efforts also needed the girl children, challenges; to give them the way of their future vocation with a good quality education, suggestions and applications measures.
This is an initiative for the elevation of families, the creation of an association with the village women whose goal is to visit each of poor families, to hear them talk about their daily needs for a better life, a healthier life, and better education for their children and also better attention.
Give to this group of women of all project responsibilities, the achievement need the village with a decision of the improvement and understanding of families listening to them projects.
Retain the school by the playfulness and learning using raw materials found in the village, teach them to build and to manage themselves through a basic primary education necessary for their education, giving them responsibilities and initiatives, teaching them respect, politeness, confidence, pride, growth and success in the face and with the other, hold its place in the organisation of the village.
The SYLPHI FOUNDATION will contribute to:
- To give them the opportunities to speak of their own experience and to discover their possibilities.
- To develop them to the manual dexterities in creating objects and understand the account commerce lessons
- To awake them mind towards their future vocation
- To grow up them and become a responsible adult
- To give them responsibilities by creating their internal organisation and reward them for their assiduities
- To give them the opportunities to become a substitute of the teacher through the play and encourage their works seriously
- To teach them to manage themselves and build a project educative between them
- To teach them to keep accounts and to invest explain them their trade
- To teach them to read, write and count and English and French with other activities
- To teach them to use the computer
Receive an education is vital for the economic social and cultural development. Children must acquire basic knowledge, then learn through primary education and also the supervision of parents.
It will allow in to develop his personality and identity as well as the physical and intellectual abilities. Education today will pass the common principles for futures generations and thus preserve the values of an entire society. It improves the quality of life and provides adults and disadvantaged children a chance to escape poverty.
It is an essential tool for all population, a solid foundation for lifelong learning.
All children should be able to go to school, education must have a good quality and objectives must be achieved.
The educational aspect and playful arouse the interest of children and we focus all his efforts on education because it is the passion of sharing our knowledge that drives us.
Worship of all masses living in slams is the worship of almighty. Saint Mother Theresa.
- Work and visit blind and handicapped people
- Distribution of clothes for poor’s
- Distribution of food
- Distribution of hygienic products
Art and Culture:
- Discover our activities: woodcarving, carpentry, cabinetmaker, modelling, history of art, computer, first safety gestual, French, English, calligraphy, manual activities, songs and music, painting and all sort of drawing, tarology.
- Publish books
- Concept notes
- Study material
- Exhibitions to promote our creations with media
- Organic farming
- Creation of a botanic garden
Horticulture class at our Foundation : the children will perform research and experimentation. Production of plants, flowers and vegetables, they will be responsible for putting them in the pots in first and after in the botanic garden.
They will answer the development of the plants, they will deals with, it will be for them to monitor their growth, to give them water, weed, treat, prune or transplant. We will do together a nursery of European plants with different varieties of flowers and vegetables with cutting of flowers at our farm school “BIO TI FULL”.
Trees land and
How to cook French jam.
On the plot chosen with this project we can create some ways with benches shading where students can seat to revisit, study and learn in a pleasant setting created by themselves. In front of each variety of flowers and plants they could put the name on panels while varying the colours.
In class, we would make an herbarium (drying plants) and descriptive of it on large sheets explaining the specificity of different varieties as natural, medicinal or edible and how to exploit.
- Garden style
- Mixed colours
- Garden of plants with medicinal virtues
- Dry garden, rustic or garden balcony
A farmer’s life depended on agriculture and livestock and both are dependent on each other. A farmer having agriculture without livestock or vice-versa can’t survive.
Always livestock play a pivotal role in solving the problem of poverty and lack of food.
It is very important to improve the status of livestock, treatment and medicine camp for livestock.